Monday, December 5, 2011

Day -1

Well, its a balmy Monday night in Boston as I take the plunge and finally set up our blog! The whole idea is that we want to document my upcoming trip to Casper WY where my college friend and I are going to build a "super computer." First we'll give a summary of the research and buying process that took place (I want to be in Casper with my friend before we get to technical), then we'll go into the build itself and finally we will get into some benchmark testing and see what our computer can do (can you say maxed out BF3???). Also I'm going to see if I can throw in some pics from my travels and Casper for some of our not-so-technically oriented followers. I am insanely excited because this will be not only my first build, but also my first time going more West than Chicago! I'm looking forward to learning a lot (and hopefully passing it onto you too!) and eventually building my own computer this summer. So for now to whet your appetites:
What awaits me in Casper
 As for me, I'm going to start thinking about packing...

No comments:

Post a Comment